Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Tech Support Joke.

  1. #21
    Inactive Member imported_Union_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2002
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tech Support Joke.

    Sykes? Ha...they need a UNION! Low paying Union busting sons of *******! I got my revenge on them! I make $5 more an hour working up at Cingular which does have a Union. But I should not complain too much. I had some really pie jobs working there. But Sykes is just a botton feeder company. They pay low wages and send the rest overseas. They locate to these rural areas and get big tax breaks. Once the tax breaks run out, they sell the building and move somewhere else or worst, overseas. This is not a company your going to work for for 30 years and retire. This company is for a teenager or young adult who is just starting out. If you want a career, better look somewhere else.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member imported_Union_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2002
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tech Support Joke.

    Hey man you work for that Aol place in Norton? You know a chick up there named Amy Stanton?

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tech Support Joke.

    Thats exactly what I tell people when they ask me "Well why dont you try to move up" because this big wigs that run it can end it anytime they want to. I got in wrote up for being late a bunch of times, and the guy who ran the place asks me whats going on. I basicly told him this job doesnt motivate me and more then likey Im not gonna be doing this for a living later in life anyways. Right now though its fine, Im still looking at other options. Its an easy job though, so Im not gonna tell me not to try to work there. If they wanna sit around all day and be on the computer and talk on the phone and get paid for it. Well its a perfect job for us LPD forum addicts. lol

  4. #24
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tech Support Joke.

    I did work there for a minute, I figured it out though, not the best place to work. But yeah I know Amy pretty well.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tech Support Joke.

    i work at virtus..i know amy stanton

  6. #26
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tech Support Joke.

    hey union man, puuuuleeez get me a job at cingular!

  7. #27
    Inactive Member imported_Union_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2002
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tech Support Joke.

    They are hiring! But its in Johnson City. You can apply online at www.cingular.com. Also, they have a call center in Lebannon, Va. which use to be AT&T. They are hiring also.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tech Support Joke.

    thanks man

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •